Thursday, September 13, 2012

October Read-a-Thons



Fright Fall Read-A-Thon!
October 1st - October 7th

One whole week of reading scary/horror books. More in formation can be found here. This is perfect for getting ready for Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, is anyone dressing up this year? I know it is still more than a month away, but does anyone already have plans? I will probably be passing out candy this year. At the moment I don't have a costume though.

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon!
October 13th

You can read more about this read-a-thon here. This sounds like such a fun challenge. I don't know if I can read for 24 hours straight though! I am going to try to participate in this one but it will depend on how much work I have at the time.

Photobucket


The Fairy Tale Read-A-Thon!
October 17th - October 22nd
Please check out Debz Bookshelf for more information about the Fairy Tale Read-A-Thon!

I'm pretty excited for this! I loved reading fairy tales when I was a child so this is going to be fun.


5 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining us for the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon! Hope you have lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great readathon today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get a few hours of reading time in today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the fairytales. I can't wait :D Have a great read-a-thon!

    My fairytale-read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete