Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Wrap Up



So, the read-a-thon ended Sunday and I'm just now getting around to updating. XD

I ended up finishing one book and starting two. I finished Wither by Lauren DeStefano. I am so happy that I finally got around to reading this book. I really enjoyed the book but at the same time it feels like a lot of it could have been cut out. I just hope that Rhine does not end up with Linden in the end.

Aside from finishing Wither, I also started reading I, Coriander by Sally Gardner and
A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare. I had some problems trying to read A Night to Surrender. I downloaded it from booksonboard and it would not let me transfer the file to my nook. So, I started reading it on the computer but now I have a new laptop and am having trouble accessing it on this new computer. I gave up and just started reading I, Coriander.

I think this was an okay read-a-thon. :p

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the read-a-thon. At least you got some reading in. I didn't get much done myself. Thanks again for joining me!

    I'm working on drawing the winners for the giveaway. Please let me know if you would like the free ebook copy of John David's short story (info on the read-a-thon prize page). This is separate from the other prizes. He's giving away a free copy to all participants. Email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete