Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon






I'm participating in the A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon! Actually, it already started so I am a day late. Still, better late than never~

For this read-a-thon, you can choose any books that you want. I want to try and stick to a theme for this week. I want to read books that give me a kind of "wintery" feel either from the cover or summary. When I think of winter I think of snow, darkness, the cold, starry nights, dreams, love and other similar things.

I really like read-a-thong because they always give me an extra boost of reading motivation and I need that right now. XD

Here's my TBR pile:

Wither by Lauren DeStefano (the cover "feels" wintery to me)
A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare 
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner
The Russian Concubine by Kate Furnivall
Your Republic is Calling You by Young-Ha Kim 











2 comments:

  1. Great list! I have I, Coriander and The Russian Concubine in my home library. They both have wonderful covers.

    I hope you get lots of reading in this week. Glad to have you joining me for another read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers do have a wintry feel to them. That is a neat idea. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete