Saturday, August 25, 2012

TBR Intervention 8/25



 The TBR (To-Be-Read) Intervention is a weekly challenge to help readers tackle their TBR piles. It is hosted by by Dani@RefractedLight , Ayanami@Whatever you Can Still Betray,  and April@Books4Juliet 

My TBR pile is huge! Hopefully this will help me mark some books off of the list and get me to write more reviews for this blog. So, for this week I hope to finish reading Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson and Bend Sinister by Vladimir Nabokov.

This is my first time participating in the TBR Intervention! Here's to a good week of reading!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! This sounds like a neat idea. Might need to join sometime in the month of September, once I can juggle my hectic schedule that will start on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And please do join when you have the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Lisa! :) I'm not sure if I've heard of either of the books you mentioned, but the titles are catchy and I think I must check them out! Best of luck with your reading selections this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, welcome to TBRIC :) I'm happy that you join us. Thank you!

    By the way, i haven't heard of Bend Sinister before but i hope that you'll enjoy it. I've been seeing Flirting in Italian around the blogospehere but i'm still a bit hesitant to read it. Let us know if you loved it. Good luk with your books! Happy weekend :)

    Xo, april @books4juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lisa!
    Welcome to the TBR team!
    I have to say I love the title of "Bend sinister" I've never heard about it, but I'll try to check it!
    Happy reading and have a nice weekend!
    Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete